Not only do we integrate our trucking software with QuickBooks and Sage, we made the process the easiest of all! With a single click, you can transfer over every single detailed line item for all your invoices. Simply enter your dispatch information into our Exspeedite trucking software and send the final invoice over to QuickBooks or Sage. Our integration also allows you to transfer over your client and account lists, as well as your expenses. It is available for drivers and carriers, too! Keep your business and accounting needs simple using Exspeedite’s fully-integrated trucking software with accounting integration!
- QuickBooks online
- QuickBooks desktop
- Sage accounting
Exspeedite offers trucking software solutions so you can run your business as efficiently as possible and have instant access to information exactly when you need it. Through our All-Custom Mapping, all data is transmitted between carriers, shippers, and consignees through electronic EDI documents:
- 204 Inbound - From the carrier’s perspective, this is an electronic order from a shipper. Exspeedite’s trucking software receives translated 204 flat files from customers, creating pending orders. Simply accept, decline, or view details for the order in the EDI grid. The software automatically generates 990s based on decisions made on load tenders.
- 204 Outbound – From Exspeedite you can now can send shipments electronically to your carriers via EDI.
- 990 – Generated in response to 204 inbound and is used by carriers to show if it will pick up a shipment previously offered by the shipper. This is used by the shipper or third party to tender the offer of the shipment and may be used to accept or reject a Spot Bid Request from a shipper.
- 997- Sent in response to each transaction received and indicates acceptance by a shipper, carrier, or payee. Simply, it’s an acknowledging data received by any party to another party.
- 214 - Outbound document informing carrier, shipper, or consignee of order status. Data includes dates, times, locations, route, and reference numbers.
Electronic Logging Device
- Keep Trucking – Exspeedite trucking software is integrated with KeepTruckin, which is the ELD and GPS tracking system that drivers love and fleet managers trust.
- Fleet one
- Custom yard
- PC*Miler online
- Google Miles
- Manual and auto custom client miles
You need premier mobile trucking software to keep your business running smoothly. We are experts in building specialized mobile applications for the trucking industry, and collaborate with our clients to bring them simple and effortless mobile technology. Exspeedite will evaluate your needs and configure your native or hybrid mobile apps. Our enterprise-grade mobile platform is secure and scalable to accommodate your demands and grow with you. Mobile applications can be integrated with Exspeedite, providing instant mobile access to your operations and administrative functions. With our mobile app, your drivers can submit their trip forms via a mobile device, which means no more manual paperwork entry by office staff!
- Keep Trucking